Low Energy: Jeb Bush's Reaction to Father's Death Was Typical FeaturedWritten by NYpost | Source: NYpost | December 05, 2018 12:05 PM
George H.W. Bush’s son, Jeb Bush, missed the call from family members on Friday that his 94-year-old father would soon pass, said another son of the 41st president, according to a report.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)