Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting FeaturedWritten by Jim Hoft | Source: The Gateway Pundit | February 03, 2019 11:37 PM
The Washington Post blew $5.25 million Super Bowl ad, voiced by Tom Hanks, in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl 53 on Sunday.
The ad highlighted the paper’s important reporting. The Washington Post has been driving the Russian collusion fantasy for the past two years.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)