McConnell: Trump will sign bill and declare emergency to get border wall fundingWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | February 14, 2019 03:26 PM
Mitch McConnell said Thursday that President Trump would sign the bipartisan border security bill — and then declare a national emergency to find the money for his long-promised border wall that Congress wouldn’t give him.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)