Florida man used phony tax return to score $980K refundWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | February 14, 2019 02:46 PM
A Florida man gave the IRS a real run for its money — by fudging his tax return and netting a $980,000 refund, according to a new report.
Ramon Christopher Blanchett finagled the massive return by claiming in February 2017 that he had $1 million in federal taxes withheld on $17,098 in alleged income, the Tampa Bay Times reported Wednesday.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)