China Retaliates Against US Tariffs, And The Dow Drops FeaturedWritten by Caitlin McFall | Source: DailyCaller | May 15, 2019 10:44 AM
The Dow closed last night down 617 points — a result of the new tariffs China has put on the United States. China increased their tariffs on $60 billion worth of U.S.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)