Large Groups Keep Crossing Borders; Gang Members Caught and Removed FeaturedWritten by R. Cort Kirkwood | Source: TheNewAmerican | May 15, 2019 10:45 AM
A major force multiplier for the illegal-alien invaders who have been crossing the border at a rate of nearly 76,000 a month since October, the beginning of fiscal 2019, are large groups of more than 100 members, or smaller groups of 50 or less.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)