Pence defends Bible at VA hospital, derides 'politically correct' ObamaWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | August 29, 2019 03:13 PM
Vice President Mike Pence took a shot at the Obama administration on Wednesday in his defense of a Veterans Affairs Bible display.
“You might’ve heard. ... There’s a lawsuit to remove a Bible that was carried in World War II from a Missing Man Table at a VA hospital in New Hampshire,” Pence told the American Legion national convention in Indianapolis.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)