Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey apologizes for wearing blackface in collegeWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | August 30, 2019 12:00 AM
Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey has come under fire for appearing in a “racist” rush skit for her sorority during her time as an Auburn student in the 1960s.
The 74-year-old allegedly wore overalls and blackface while acting out the skit — which was dubbed “Cigar Butts.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)