Dominican judge clears ex-Met duo of drug-ring chargesWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | August 29, 2019 08:31 PM
Former baseball players Octavio Dotel and Luis Castillo walked free from a jail in the Dominican Republic on Thursday after a judge suddenly ruled there wasn’t enough evidence to link them to drug kingpin Cesar Emilio Peralta, according to various news reports in the Caribbean nation.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)