Death of 64-year-old NYC robbery victim ruled a homicideWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | August 29, 2019 06:56 PM
The death of a 64-year-old Lower East Side man who died after being beaten and held prisoner inside his own bedroom has been ruled a homicide by the city medical examiner.
Doru Vaduvescu died of heart failure days after police said Truman Delaney, 46, attacked him and held him and his 68-year-old wife prisoner by nailing the door to their Lower East Side bedroom shut, according to a report by NBC-TV.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)