A cheater’s guide to James Comey’s FBI policy breachesWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | August 29, 2019 06:04 PM
The Department of Justice Inspector General’s damning report rebukes former FBI Director James Comey for several instances where he ran afoul of Bureau policy, most of them related to his retention and release of several confidential memos detailing his conversations with President Donald Trump.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)