After Losing on Men’s Team For 3 Years, Biological Male Runner Will Now Compete Against Women in NCAA Race as ‘Transgender’Written by Cristina Laila | Source: The Gateway Pundit | August 29, 2019 09:20 PM
Jonathan ‘June’ Eastwood
The end of women’s sports as we know it.
After losing in men’s cross country races for the first three years of his running career in college, Jonathan Eastwood who now goes by ‘June’ is a biological male who decided to compete this year in an NCAA Division 1 women’s race as a ‘transgender.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)