Brennan Defends Partner-in-Crime Comey Following Release of DOJ IG Report – Fires Off Ominous Warning to President TrumpWritten by Cristina Laila | Source: The Gateway Pundit | August 29, 2019 04:24 PM
Former CIA Chief and architect of Spygate John Brennan defended James Comey on Thursday afternoon after the DOJ Inspector General released a scathing report on the former FBI Director.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)