InfoWars Kicked Off YouTube Again, Two Days After The Platform’s CEO Made a Statement Supporting ‘Controversial’ ContentWritten by Cassandra Fairbanks | Source: The Gateway Pundit | August 29, 2019 01:44 PM
InfoWars has been kicked off of YouTube yet again, just two days after the platform’s CEO Susan Wojcicki said that she believes “preserving an open platform is more important than ever.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)