Reports: Major Hong Kong Airline Terminated Chinese Pilots for Standing with Freedom Protesters!Written by Assistant Editor | Source: The Gateway Pundit | August 29, 2019 12:45 PM
Rumors are swirling that six pilots who work for the Hong Kong Airline Cathay Pacific were terminated for aligning themselves with the freedom protesters in Hong Kong who continue to stand up to the Chinese regime.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)