AFL-CIO head 'would have a hard time supporting' 'Medicare-for-all' that eliminates union plansWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | September 01, 2019 11:06 AM
Democratic candidates' "Medicare-for-all" plans will rip apart union members' health coverage in a move AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka says will make it difficult for him and workers to get behind.
Trumka told “Fox News Sunday” that while single-payer health care is the way of the future, any plan for the present must allow union workers to keep the plans they fought and sacrificed for.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)