Pinkerton: The Message of Labor Day Is Workers Need to Stick Together Now More Than EverWritten by James P. Pinkerton | Source: Breitbart | September 01, 2019 10:57 PM
Like any holiday, Labor Day has always been a political football. Politicians and parties have fought over its meaning—past, present, and future.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)