Texas mass shooting victim Leilah Hernandez mourned by best friendsWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | September 01, 2019 10:42 PM
Friends of Texas mass shooting victim Leilah Hernandez said during a vigil Sunday night that the tragic death of the 15-year-old girl felt like the loss of a sister.
Yasmin Natera, 16, and Celeste Lujan, 15, carried a poster board decorated with photos of Hernandez during the evening service in remembrance of the seven people killed in Saturday’s rampage at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)