Police looking for 15-year-old boy swept away at Jersey ShoreWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | September 01, 2019 09:12 PM
A 15-year-old boy was swept away while swimming with his sister at the Jersey Shore on Sunday, police said.
The siblings were wading in the water near the Newark Avenue jetty in Spring Lake about 2:45 p.m.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)