Sanders, Warren avoid direct attacks during dueling events in 'must win' New HampshireWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | September 02, 2019 05:56 PM
HAMPTON FALLS, N.H. – They’re battling for second place behind former Vice President Joe Biden in the Democrats' race for the presidential nomination, but Sens. Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts – at least publicly – aren’t taking aim at each other.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)