Beto O’Rourke vows mandatory buyback of assault weapons if elected presidentWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | September 02, 2019 11:29 AM
Beto O’Rourke repeated his pledge to initiate a mandatory buyback of assault weapons if he is elected president.
O’Rourke was asked Saturday in Charlottesville, Virginia, how he would address the fears of some Americans that the government would take away their assault weapons.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)