New Jersey: Man in Custody After Explosives Found Near Labor Day Parade RouteWritten by Joshua Caplan | Source: Breitbart | September 02, 2019 12:48 PM
One man is in police custody following the discovery of multiple explosives near the route of a Labor Day parade in New Jersey that the state’s governor was scheduled to attend on Monday.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)