Dad in USC bribery scandal alleges rampant pay-to-play scheme at universityWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | September 04, 2019 01:01 AM
A father who has been ensnared in the University of Southern California college cheating scandal claims that there is a “university-wide” pay-to-play program that rewards big donors at the school, a report said.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)