Sanders draws a line on debt-forgiveness plans: He won’t cancel your credit card balance FeaturedWritten by Foxnews | Source: Foxnews | September 04, 2019 01:42 AM
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday staunchly defended a new plan to cancel $81 billion in medical debt owed by Americans, acknowledging this “is a lot of money” but saying “it’s the right thing to do.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)