UK Parliament vote aims to delay no-deal Brexit FeaturedWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | October 21, 2019 05:24 AM
UK prime minister Boris Johnson suffered a major Brexit blow Tuesday — losing his majority in the House of Commons and then a vote in Parliament that threatens his vow to leave the European Union next month.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)