John Kelly to Trump: I won’t publish a tell-all about you until after you’re out of office — unless you attack me firstWritten by Allahpundit | Source: Hot Air | September 04, 2019 10:41 PM
The most basic part of being a good general, I’d imagine, is being able to identify and exploit an enemy’s weakness. Know what he fears. Understand how he operates.
John Kelly knows that Trump fears embarrassment, especially severe embarrassment that might damage his reelection chances.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)