High school football players suspended for killing duck during practiceWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | September 10, 2019 01:47 AM
A group of high school football players in New Hampshire are facing suspensions for killing a duck during practice last month, according to a report.
Three to six members of the Kennett High School Eagles have been sidelined for up to five games after a group of them beat the bird with a broomstick during a two-day football camp next to Lake Winnipesaukee, according to The Conway Daily Sun.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)