Cancer-stricken boy whose parents stopped chemo must stay with grandparents: judgeWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | September 10, 2019 01:15 AM
A Florida judge ruled Monday that the cancer-stricken 4-year-old boy whose parents opted to treat him with marijuana-infused oil instead of chemotherapy must remain in the custody of his grandparents, according to a report.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)