Elementary teacher touched girl in class, called her ‘baby’: lawsuitWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | September 09, 2019 08:09 PM
An elementary school teacher in Kentucky allegedly made repeated sexual advances toward a female student he called “baby” and demanded hugs from girls in his class, according to a report.
Stephen Loder, who resigned in September 2018 from Newport Intermediate School after just two months, was named in a civil lawsuit filed in July that claims he sexually harassed and assaulted the girl by touching her backside and pressing his groin against her back, the Cincinnatti Enquirer reports.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)