MSNBC Hypes Possibility of Boris Johnson Getting ArrestedWritten by Alex Christy | Source: NewsBusters | September 09, 2019 02:45 PM
How hard is it for the British Parliament to agree to the terms of a referendum that was held over three years ago? Apparently "very" and NBC chief global correspondent Bill Neely joined Hallie Jackson on Monday's edition of MSNBC Live to pile on Prime Minister Boris Johnson and to hype some extreme solutions, including possible jail time.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)