AOC makes student loan payment, reveals college debt during congressional hearingWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | September 11, 2019 12:39 AM
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez made a student loan payment on Tuesday — and also revealed how much she still owes — while attending a congressional hearing on college debt.
“I literally made a student loan payment while I was sitting here at this chair, and I looked at my balance, and it was $20,237.16,” said the New York lawmaker.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)