NYPD says two strikes are enough to ban MTA pervsWritten by NY Post | Source: NY Post | September 10, 2019 07:41 PM
The NYPD says if city transit pervs are convicted of subway crimes twice, it’s enough to get them banned from the MTA for life, The Post has learned.
With subway sex abuse arrests up in the Big Apple so far this year compared to the same period in 2018 — and more than one-third involving suspects already busted for such crimes — the department is trying to ride the recent wave of support for lifetime bans.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)