(CNN)Twenty-eight communities in Massachusetts are at "critical risk" of Eastern equine encephalitis, a virus transmitted by mosquitos that can cause rare and potentially fatal illness in humans, the state's health department said Thursday.
'Critical' risk for a mosquito-borne virus in Massachusetts communitiesWritten by CNN | Source: CNN | August 29, 2019 06:50 PM
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)