Campos Amazonicos National Park, Brazil (CNN)An orange hue greets dusk in the Campos Amazonicos. It is then, as the sun's punishing glare ends, that the firefighters can comfortably approach the flames hurtling across the parched savanna.
As Amazon fires rage, indigenous community braces for their world to changeWritten by CNN | Source: CNN | August 29, 2019 09:14 PM
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)