Smart: Wisconsin Republicans pass bill to curb incoming Democrats' power FeaturedWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | December 05, 2018 10:08 AM
(Reuters) - The Republican-controlled Wisconsin legislature passed a bill to weaken the powers of the incoming Democratic governor and attorney general, voting around dawn on Wednesday after debates that lasted through the night.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)