'Where do I go?' EU citizens face legal limbo after decades in BritainWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | August 30, 2019 06:55 AM
BRISTOL, England (Reuters) - Anna Amato was just two when she moved to Britain from Italy with her parents 55 years ago.
She has lived in Britain ever since, attending school and university, working in a variety of jobs, and paying taxes.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)