Asian shares at one-week top on conciliatory trade tone, stimulus hopesWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | August 29, 2019 11:38 PM
SYDNEY (Reuters) - Asian shares jumped to a one-week high on Friday as the United States and China returned to the negotiating table to resolve their tariff dispute and on hopes central banks and governments will do more to avert a global growth slowdown.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)