Lawyers seek $26 million in Volkswagen U.S. fuel economy settlementWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | September 01, 2019 08:59 PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Lawyers for owners of 98,000 Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE) U.S. vehicles that had fuel economy labels that overstated efficiency will ask a U.S. judge for $26 million in attorney’s fees and costs, court documents show.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)