Spain's Socialists would extended lead in snap election, poll showsWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | September 02, 2019 03:47 AM
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain’s Socialist party extended its lead in two opinion polls published on Monday, amid a last-ditch attempt by acting prime minister Pedro Sanchez to get the support of far-left Unidas Podemos to form a government and avoid a repeat election.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)