What are the key points in the legislation aimed at stopping a no-deal Brexit?Written by Reuters | Source: Reuters | September 03, 2019 12:43 AM
LONDON (Reuters) - British lawmakers opposed to a no-deal Brexit will seek to take control of parliamentary time on Wednesday to pass legislation which would force Prime Minister Boris Johnson to seek a three-month delay to Brexit.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)