UK former minister Gauke says will vote to block no-deal Brexit: The TimesWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | September 02, 2019 07:39 PM
(Reuters) - Britain’s former justice minister David Gauke said in a newspaper column that he intends to vote against his party on Tuesday, when lawmakers opposed to a no-deal Brexit are seeking to take control of parliamentary time to force a delay.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)