Argentines wait at banks to withdraw cash as currency controls kick inWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | September 02, 2019 05:11 PM
BUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - In the early hours of Monday morning in Buenos Aires, before banks had opened their doors, winding lines of customers waited to withdraw savings after Argentina’s government imposed capital controls restricting dollar purchases and transfers.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)