UK PM Johnson wants election to purge no-deal rebels: former minister Gauke FeaturedWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | September 03, 2019 02:42 AM
LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s government plans to lose any Brexit vote this week and call a general election, former justice minister David Gauke said on Monday.
“Their strategy to be honest is to lose this week and then seek a general election having removed those of us.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)