Florida rides Dorian's 'emotional roller coaster' after a week of warnings and waitingWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | September 04, 2019 12:53 AM
TITUSVILLE, Fla. (Reuters) - Scott Renfroe was smoking cigarettes with his wife at the end of a dock in Titusville, Florida, on Tuesday morning, where he had come to see if Hurricane Dorian had brought the powerful wind gusts and rip currents that meteorologists have warned about for days.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)