Incoming head of EU executive says next steps on Brexit entirely in UK handsWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | September 10, 2019 06:59 AM
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The next head of the European Union, Ursula von der Leyen, said on Tuesday the next steps on Brexit are entirely in the hands of the United Kingdom.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)