Many U.S. farmers fume at Washington, not Trump, over biofuel, trade policiesWritten by Reuters | Source: Reuters | September 10, 2019 06:14 AM
ROCHESTER, Minn./CHICAGO (Reuters) - American farmers helped elect President Donald Trump in 2016 on hopes he would shake up Washington and turn around a struggling agricultural economy, but many of his policies have actually stung farmers, notably his trade war with China and biofuel waivers for oil refiners.
- Fake News Washington Post Blows $5.25 Million on Super Bowl Ad Highlighting Important Work of Junk Reporting (67)
- Clintons Censored By Marketplace (46)
- California AG ‘monitoring’ possible legal action against use of force on border (45)
- Migrant Caravan Leaders Make Demands - U.S. Speed Up Asylum Process (42)
- 6 Ways to Trust God to Solve the Unsolvable (35)